ISTA's new CC 101 | Principles of Cold Chain Packaging course is now available through ISTA's Online Learning System! CC 101 provides a broad overview of cold chain packaging used to ship temperature-sensitive products in bio, pharma, food & industrial markets.
CC 101 is a perfect introduction to basics for technicians, designers, engineers and those working in research & development, sales, marketing and management who can benefit from a strong foundational understanding of the principals of cold chain packaging. Consider adding this course to your new employee onboarding checklist!
The course covers the following topics:
- Hazards in the Distribution Environment
- Introduction to Cold Chain Packaging
- Fundamentals of Heat Transfer
- Temperature-Sensitive Products
- Phase Change Materials
- Cold Chain Packaging Solutions
- Cold Chain Packaging System Testing
- Cold Chain Packaging Temperature Monitoring
- Pre-Qualified Cold Chain Solutions
- Quality Control for Cold Chain Solutions
The course is delivered through ISTA's Online Learning System, which allows learners to access the course content at their own pace and convenience. The course consists of interactive modules, quizzes, videos and case studies that enhance the learning experience and provide practical examples of cold chain packaging applications. The course also counts towards the ISTA Certified Packaging Dynamics Professional (ISTA PDP) program, which is the most recognized credential in the transit packaging space.