European Packaging Symposium
ISTA, ITENE and NVC Netherlands Packaging Centre are pleased to announce the 7th ISTA European Packaging Symposium to be held on 5-7 March 2019 at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The 2019 Edition of the ISTA European Packaging Symposium will explore Industry 4.0 and its impacts on the distribution of packaged-product systems. The program will provide insight on how the massive shifts under way in commerce, driven by advancements in cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, sustainability, and more, will change transport package.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS! Please submit your proposal if you have interesting content related to:
- Changes in retail with 4.0 and how that impacts transport packaging.
- How automation advancements will impact packaging performance requirements.
- The role Artificial Intelligence will play in distribution and package design.
- 3D printing’s role in packaged-product distribution.
- Sustainability impacts of new generations and new commerce models.
- Packaging Performance Testing Applications and Research
- Challenges of Protective Package Design
- Damage Reduction Success Stories
- e-Commerce Packaging
- Sustainable Packaging Development
- Optimization of Packaging Systems Case Studies
If you are interested in submitting an informative topic or case study and would like to be a speaker at ISTA's European Packaging Symposium, we want to hear from you! Click here to submit your title and abstract.