To empower organizations and their people to minimize product damage throughout distribution and optimize resource usage through effective package design.
To be the leading inspiration and resource for improving our world through transport packaging globally.
- Ethical - Committed to honesty, transparency, and integrity
- Focused - Devoted to the success of our community
- Open - Diverse and respectful; inclusive of divergent views and dedicated to free expression
- Progressive - Informed, innovative and knowledgeable; resourceful and flexible
- Collaborative - Combining individual strengths to achieve success, through a global consensus perspective
ISTA helps members control costs, damage, and resources during the distribution of packaged-products by:
- Creating and publishing packaged-product test procedures.
- Certifying packaging laboratories, packaged-products and professionals.
- Providing education, training, and support.