Above all, thank you for agreeing to participate in our program as an exhibitor. Please pay close attention to the following information as it includes the expectations for our exhibitors. Your efforts will help us provide a top quality event for your company and the attendees.
Date, Location, Times & Rate
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Exhibitor Set-up: 12:00pm – 4:30pm; Exhibitors must check in by 3:00pm; Review cancellation section.
- Exhibitor Reception: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Exhibitor Tear-down: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
- ISTA Forum Exhibitor Rate: $1,750
- 2 name badges for the Exhibitor Reception only. Forum attendee registration and additional Exhibitor Reception Badge can be purchased separately.
- 10'‘ x 10'‘ space
- Enhanced listing on the website: color logo, website link, contact information and 120-word description
- NEW Enhanced listing on the Meeting App
- Enhanced listing in the Forum Guide: color logo, contact information and 120-word description
- Promotion on the website
- Attendee list (this will NOT be distributed until check-in at the Forum)
- The booth space assigned for each Exhibitor is 10‘ x 10‘, or 100 square feet.
- Booth depth is limited to 10 feet.
- No exhibit may extend into the aisle. Each Exhibit Space booth will be provided with:
- 6‘ table with skirt (black)
- 8‘ back drape (black)
- 2-3‘ side drapes (black)
- 2 chairs
- ID Sign (17"X11")
- 5 amp Electrical outlet (500W/120V)
- Ballroom is carpeted
We will be utilizing the Pacific Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis San Diego. Exhibitors, including any representatives that are present, must wear their Exhibitor Name Badge to enter and remain in the Exhibit Hall. This includes times during set-up and the reception.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022 from 12:00pm - 4:30pm (Exhibitors must be checked in by 3:00pm)
- Exhibiting Companies are responsible for coordinating with Lisa Bonsignore at ISTA or with GES to ensure that all materials are scheduled for arrival in time to be set-up and ready when the Exhibit Hall opens. PLEASE TRACK YOUR PACKAGES ahead of time.
- Children and guests will not be permitted in the Exhibit Hall during set-up. ISTA does not assume any responsibility or liability for loss or damage to exhibits, equipment, personal belongings, etc, during set-up.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022 from 7:30pm - 9:00pm.
- No Exhibiting Company will be allowed to tear-down prior to this time.
- All shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the Exhibiting Company.
- ISTA is not responsible or liable for items not collected by the shipping company.
ISTA‘s door prize program encourages attendees to participate in the exhibitor‘s reception the duration of the event. Winners will be announced near the end of the reception and must be present to win. Exhibitors donating a door prize with a value of $50 or more will be eligible to participate in this promotion and will be recognized for their contribution. Door prize must not include exhibitor‘s company logo.
Notification of cancellation for Exhibit Space must be submitted in writing by email email@example.com. The deadline for a full refund minus a $100 administrative fee is no later than 5:00pm EST, March 14, 2022. After this date the refund rate will be 50%. At the time of written notification of Exhibit Registration cancellation, all function space held in reserve for the Exhibiting Company will be canceled. Any booth that is unoccupied by 3:00PM on Tuesday will be considered a no-show and may have their booth space re-assigned or removed unless notification of the circumstances is made to ISTA. There will be no refund for a no-show.
GES Exhibitor Manual
An Exhibitor Manual will be available from GES. The manual will include information for ordering products or services from Freeman, who will be our service contractor for the reception.
All work involved in the erection, touch-up painting, dismantling, and repair of all exhibits -- when this work is done by persons other than your full-time company personnel – will fall under union jurisdiction. This work is to include wall coverings, floor coverings, pipe and drape, painting, hanging of signs and/or decorative materials from the ceiling, placement of all signs, and the erection of platforms used for exhibit purposes.
This does not apply to the unpacking and placement of merchandise.
Any full-time company personnel involved should be prepared to produce some type of company identification when engaged in these activities
If desired, Exhibiting Companies may obtain insurance at their own cost and expense. All property shipped to and from Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center by the Exhibiting Company for set-up and tear-down will be the sole responsibility of the Exhibiting Company. It is recommended that the Exhibiting Company obtain adequate insurance coverage, at its own expense, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury.
Exhibiting Companies shall be fully responsible for any and all damages to property owned by Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina and its owners or managers, which result from any act or omission from the Exhibiting Company.
Exhibiting Company agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, ISTA, GES and the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates, from any liability resulting in the Exhibiting Company‘s use of the property. Exhibiting Company‘s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident, bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons including, but not limited to, the Exhibitor, its agents, employees and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibiting Company‘s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, or any part thereof.
ISTA provides entrance control during set-up, reception and tear-down. However, ISTA will have no liability for any loss or damage by an Exhibiting company during such hours or at other times, whatever the cause. Exhibit Space security and protection of valuable items may require additional security at the Exhibiting Company‘s expense.
Subletting or assigning any portion of the contracted Exhibit Space is prohibited. Exhibiting Companies who re-sell or sublet space or give Exhibitor Name Badges to unauthorized personnel will forfeit their Exhibit Space and/or future Exhibit Space privileges. Featuring names or advertisements of non-exhibiting companies/organizations is prohibited. Exhibiting Companies must showcase only goods manufactured and/or distributed, or services provided by them, in the regular course of business.
Use of Forum Logos
The Forum logos may be used only by registered Exhibiting Companies. No endorsement by ISTA of Exhibiting Company‘s products or services, expressed or implied, is permitted. Exhibiting at the Forum does not constitute an endorsement by ISTA. Contact Kathy Joneson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like to request logos.
Policy on Industry-Sponsored Social or Educational Events
No commercial, institutional, social or educational event may be held at the Forums venue between Monday, April 11, 2022 at 7:00 am and Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
- Exhibit Content: Distribution of promotional materials will be limited to the Exhibit Space reserved by the Exhibiting Company. ISTA reserves the right to restrict or prohibit and, if necessary, remove or require correction of any exhibit that is unsuitable or objectionable to ISTA or the Exhibit Hall. Permission to modify any portion of the provided pipe-and-drape or aisle carpet will be prohibited unless approved by ISTA.
- Refusal of Service: ISTA reserves the right to deny Exhibit Space to any company or organization whose activities or mission is in direct conflict with those of ISTA.
Ph: +1 517.333.3437
1400 Abbot Road, Suite 380, East Lansing MI 48823 USA