April 11-13, 2022 | San Diego, California
We are pleased to announce the 2022 ISTA Forum, including TempPack and TransPack events will be held April 11-13, 2022 at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in beautiful San Diego, California. TempPack focuses on technical topics related to global temperature controlled performance packaging. Co-located event TransPack, provides a balance of valuable presentations, case studies, research and solutions from world-leading experts surrounding the optimization of packaging for transport.Register!
The TempPack program focuses on technical topics related to global temperature controlled performance packaging. Target topics include:
- COVID-19 Challenges and Key Learnings
- Frozen Shipment Best Practices and Case Studies
- Real-Time Monitoring & Monitor Qualification
- Sustainability Case Studies of Re-Use vs. Single Use
- New Methods for Protecting High Value Product in the Supply Chain
- Use of the Internet of Things (IoT) for Gathering or Acting on Temperature Data Within a Supply Chain
- Innovative Cold Chain Packaging Solutions
Rates & Register
Registration is now live! The registration rate includes attending sessions from either TransPack or TempPack events at no additional cost. The event programs are uniquely designed to offer attendees the opportunity to network together during the shared meals, breaks and receptions.Register!
Early-bird Rate (Before February 4th):
- ISTA Member Discounted Rate: $1,575
- Non-Member Rate: $1,700
Regular Rate (After February 4th):
- ISTA Member Discounted Rate: $1,700
- Non-Member Rate: $1,825
- $1,225 (includes either TransPack or TempPack attendee registration and a table top at the exhibitor's reception)
- $900 (must have valid student email)
- TransPack and TempPack general sessions.
- All networking events including Social Mixer, Exhibitor Reception and Closing Celebration Dinner.
- Meals including breakfast, lunch, breaks and receptions.
- ISTA Forum Guide.
- Electronic PDF version of all written papers and presentation slides. Provided one week after the programs.
- Access to event app.
The 2022 ISTA Forum will be held at the beautiful Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, California. The Marriott Marquis is located along the waterfront of downtown San Diego and features spectacular views of the skyline, bay and Coronado Island. The hotel is steps from the Gaslamp Quarter and is at the center of many popular attractions including Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, SeaWorld® San Diego & LEGOLAND® California. The state-of-art business amenities and easy access to San Diego's attractions make it an ideal location for the 2022 TransPack and TempPack events.
Rate: $279 nightly rate + taxes & fees.
Room block cut-off: March 21, 2022. We encourage attendees to book your hotel room as soon as possible as once the block is sold out, rooms are then based on hotel availability only and may be at a higher rate.Book your room
Become an Exhibitor
The ISTA Forum brings together hundreds of packaging professionals looking for innovative solutions. For exhibitors, the reception provides a powerful and cost-effective way to showcase their products and services while targeting key decision makers of the transport packaging industry. The exhibitor‘s reception is a unique experience and is the not-to-be-missed event for attendees.
- Exhibitor Rate: $1,750
- Exhibitor Reception: Tuesday, April 12th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Set-up: 12:00pm – 4:30pm (Exhibitors must check in by 3:00pm)
- Tear-down: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
- 2 name badges for the Exhibitor Reception only. Forum attendee registration and additional Exhibitor Reception Badge can be purchased separately.
- 10'‘ x 10'‘ space
- Enhanced listing on the website and attendee guide: color logo, website link, contact information and 120-word description
- Promotion on the ISTA website
- Attendee list (this will NOT be distributed until check-in at the Forum)
- 6‘ table with skirt (black)
- 8‘ back drape (black)
- 2-3‘ side drapes (black)
- 2 chairs
- ID Sign (17"X11")
- 5amp Electrical outlet (500W/120V)
- Ballroom is carpeted
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring ISTA's TempPack event is your opportunity to connect with the global transport packaging community as an industry leader. Strengthen your brand‘s identity and marketing efforts by becoming a sponsor of the industry‘s premier educational events.Become a sponsor!
- Sponsorships are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and based on availability.
- Logo placement/order will be based on the first-come, first-served basis.
- Items subject to change.
- If you have questions regarding sponsorship, please contact us!
- Sponsors will enjoy the following benefits and privileges (based on sponsorship level):
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS, RATES & BENEFITS
|Recognition for event wifi||•|
|Recognition for sponsoring the closing celebration dinner||•|
|Logo on attendee bags||•|
|Sponsor spotlight opportunity: Zoom meeting for sponsoring company to present content of their choice. Content may be commercial in nature but must meet ISTA's code of conduct. These spotlight sessions are optional and will be held in the weeks prior to the start of the main program. Slots are available on a first come, first served basis. One hour maximum for zoom meeting.||•|
|Logo and web link on event app||•||•|
|Complimentary attendee registration||2 Registrations $3,350 value||1 Registrations $1,675 value|
Ad in attendee guide (see page size)
|Full page||Half page||Quarter page|
|Complimentary exhibit space |
|On-site recognition during general session||•||•||•||•|
|Sponsor logo included on select email blasts||•||•||•||•|
|Social media promotion||•||•||•||•|
Check out a list of companies and organizations that have attended ISTA's TransPack and TempPack events plus, view our photo gallery!
We are so excited to see everybody again at the Forum and are focused on making sure everyone at the event is safe and comfortable. We plan to follow all guidance surrounding Covid-19 at the Federal, State, and Local levels as part of our Covid-19 policy. This policy may include proof of vaccination or a negative PCR Test within 72 hours to attend the in-person event. Please see the following resources for further information:
ISTA will continue to monitor and update the policy around Covid-19 as we get closer to the event dates as needed.
Terms & Conditions
After registering for TransPack or TempPack, if you have no replacement and need to cancel the registration, you must do so in writing by email to email@example.com, to be received no later than 5:00pm EST, March 14, 2022, to obtain a full refund of registration fees. After this cancellation deadline, only 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel or change a topic or speaker.
Notification of cancellation for Exhibit Space must be submitted in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for a full refund minus a $100 administrative fee is no later than 5:00pm EST, March 14, 2022. After this date the refund rate will be 50%. At the time of written notification of Exhibit Registration cancellation, all function space held in reserve for the Exhibiting Company will be canceled. Any booth that is unoccupied by 3:00PM on Tuesday, April 12th will be considered a no-show and may have their booth space re-assigned or removed unless notification of the circumstances is made to ISTA. There will be no refund for a no-show.
Speakers, please pay close attention to the information found in the speaker guide as it includes the expectations for speakers and your presentations and papers. Reference the requirements while preparing your paper and PowerPoint® presentation. Your efforts will help us provide a top quality event for the attendees.Speaker Guide